Had lots of fun over at Create and Craft yesterday launching the new Celebration Bears collection! Here are a few of the adorable samples the team created using the papercrafting elements. Covering a range of themes from birthday and love to thinking of you and much more this is a great collection ideal for the whole family.
1. Using the A4 card trim down a rectangle to measure 29cm x 19cm. Then score from the left side at 4.8cm and 9.5cm.This will create your front step. Attach this to your square card to create your shape.
2. Cover the card with your chosen paper.
3. Use a contrasting paper for the front step.
4. Cut out a paper ribbon strip and fix one strip to the top of the card and one strip to the front step.
5. Cut out your main topper and fix to the card as shown.
6. Cut out a large sentiment and fix to the bottom panel ofthe card at an angleto give more definition.
7. Cut out a smaller coordinating sentiment and attach to the top of the card with double sided tape letting the sentiment overhang as shown.