Faith Hope and Love
1. Using your card blank, draw a diagonal across from one end to the other and cut across. This will be your card shape.
2. Using contrasting papers, fix to the inside and front of your card blank using double sided tape or craft glue.
3. Tear a strip of contrasting backing paper and fix to the inside right as shown using double sided tape or craft glue.
4. Cut out your topper and fix to the front section of your card using foam pads. To give more dimension, pleat the lace and fix to the base of the card as shown. Fixing into place using craft glue.
5. Cut out your ribbon strip and fix ontop of your lace.
6. Using a Quickie glue pen, add glitter around the angels wings.
7. Choose 2 sentiments, fix one at the bottom left hand side with feathers. Then fix the other at the top left hand side as shown using foam pads.
8. Finish by adding self adhesive gems.