1. Score and fold an A4 card in half to make an A5 card blank.
2. Cover the front and inside with your chosen backing paper.
3. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix to the top and bottom as shown using double sided tape or craft glue.
4. Attach your chosen topper to the centre of the card using foam pads.
5. Cut out a sentiment and fix to the right hand side of card with double sided tape or craft glue.
6. Then cut out an embellishment and fix to the top left of your card using double sided tape or craft glue.
7. To finish add stardust glitter to the front of the card using a quickie glue pen.