Just for YouDon's miss the adorable new craft collection launching on Create and Craft on the 1st April! Click here to enjoy a free sneak peak of this beautiful collection until the 6th April 2016
Just for You
A4 White Card
1. Print off the paper and design sheet from your cd or digital download
2. Using the A4 card, fold it in half, along the spine, measure 11.5cm along then cut down 6.4cm down. To make a stepper card fold the step section over to make a crease line, then fold it back. To finish push the step inside. Rotate your card so the stepper is standing up.
3. Cover the card with backing paper attaching with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out all your topper layers and using silicone glue or foam pads layer up your topper; then fix to a jaunty angle as shown. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry.
5. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix to the card as shown using craft glue.
6. Choose 2 toppers and fix one to the side step and the other to the front as shown using foam pads.
7. Using a Quickie Glue pen add ultra fine glitter add glitter highlights to the image.
8. Finish by adding self adhesive gems.