The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show at EventCity Manchester
Looks like Sharon has been having a great day at The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show at EventCity Manchester! Congratulations Barbara Muir for winning these crafting goodies from Todays prize draw! If you are visiting the show pop along to the Debbi Moore stand E86 before 3pm to enter tomorrows draw!
Friday, 9 September 2016
Monday, 8 August 2016
Crafting Day at ManhattansWe had great fun at the weekend crafting in Manhattans Coffee House and Bar in Darlington, with 4 different classes running through the day! If you fancy joining us the next dates are now available at the website. We have a great selection of classes running in August so if you fancy joining us click here for bookings. You can also contact us on 01325 465049 for more information.
Thursday, 2 June 2016
I have had a lot of fun today sharing our latest collection Oriental Blooms with you all! Visit the website for the full collection including a special free digital download!
Wednesday, 1 June 2016
Wednesday, 30 March 2016
Just for YouDon's miss the adorable new craft collection launching on Create and Craft on the 1st April! Click here to enjoy a free sneak peak of this beautiful collection until the 6th April 2016
Just for You
A4 White Card
1. Print off the paper and design sheet from your cd or digital download
2. Using the A4 card, fold it in half, along the spine, measure 11.5cm along then cut down 6.4cm down. To make a stepper card fold the step section over to make a crease line, then fold it back. To finish push the step inside. Rotate your card so the stepper is standing up.
3. Cover the card with backing paper attaching with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out all your topper layers and using silicone glue or foam pads layer up your topper; then fix to a jaunty angle as shown. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry.
5. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix to the card as shown using craft glue.
6. Choose 2 toppers and fix one to the side step and the other to the front as shown using foam pads.
7. Using a Quickie Glue pen add ultra fine glitter add glitter highlights to the image.
8. Finish by adding self adhesive gems.
Tuesday, 22 March 2016
Enjoy a sneak peak of our beautiful new Vintage Heaven Fluttery Dreams collection launching on Create and Craft on the 31st March! Click here to claim your free download until the 29th March 2016!
Happy Easter Easel Card
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
1. Using one of the card blanks, fold the top part of your card in half in half to make an easel card blank.
2. Using backing paper cover the inside and the step using double sided tape or glue.
3. Use a contrasting paper and tear the edge to give a vintage feel and fix ontop as shown using double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out a ribbon strip along the inside of the card with double sided tape or glue.
5. Cut out a large topper and fix to the front of the easel as shown using foam pads.
6. Then cut out a sentiment and fix to the inside base using foam pads to act as a stopper.
7. Using co-ordinated papers, cut strips out and fold to create petals as shown. Layer to colours up fixing together with glue. Finish off the centre of the flower by fixing a gem. Attach flower on top of the ribbon strip as shown.
8. Decorate with glitter highlights and gems to finish.
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Follow these simple steps in the video below to create your own personalised candle! With the launch of our new Cottage Retreat collection on Create and Craft on the 24th March Click here for your free candle toppers digital download!