1. Using the square card, score from the top left hand corner down to the bottom right hand corner, fold and re-enforce using your bone folder. This will create your card shape.
2.Cut out your backing papers to the required size. Cover the square base and inside back with backing paper using double sided tape or craft glue.
3. Cut out all the toppers, sentiments and ribbon strip from the papers.
4. Fix your ribbon strip to the card as shown using double sided tape or craft glue.
5. Attach the main topper onto the triangle part of the card using double sided tape or craft glue.
6. Cut out a sentiment and fix to the front of the easel with foam pads. This will act as a stopper and hold your card up.
7. Cut out extra embellishment and fix to the card as shown.
8. Finish by adding glitter highlights.