Thursday, 2 June 2016
Wednesday, 1 June 2016
Wednesday, 30 March 2016
Just for YouDon's miss the adorable new craft collection launching on Create and Craft on the 1st April! Click here to enjoy a free sneak peak of this beautiful collection until the 6th April 2016
Just for You
A4 White Card
1. Print off the paper and design sheet from your cd or digital download
2. Using the A4 card, fold it in half, along the spine, measure 11.5cm along then cut down 6.4cm down. To make a stepper card fold the step section over to make a crease line, then fold it back. To finish push the step inside. Rotate your card so the stepper is standing up.
3. Cover the card with backing paper attaching with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out all your topper layers and using silicone glue or foam pads layer up your topper; then fix to a jaunty angle as shown. If using silicone put your work to one side to dry.
5. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix to the card as shown using craft glue.
6. Choose 2 toppers and fix one to the side step and the other to the front as shown using foam pads.
7. Using a Quickie Glue pen add ultra fine glitter add glitter highlights to the image.
8. Finish by adding self adhesive gems.
Tuesday, 22 March 2016
Enjoy a sneak peak of our beautiful new Vintage Heaven Fluttery Dreams collection launching on Create and Craft on the 31st March! Click here to claim your free download until the 29th March 2016!
Happy Easter Easel Card
Glue or double sided tape
Quickie Glue Pen
1. Using one of the card blanks, fold the top part of your card in half in half to make an easel card blank.
2. Using backing paper cover the inside and the step using double sided tape or glue.
3. Use a contrasting paper and tear the edge to give a vintage feel and fix ontop as shown using double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out a ribbon strip along the inside of the card with double sided tape or glue.
5. Cut out a large topper and fix to the front of the easel as shown using foam pads.
6. Then cut out a sentiment and fix to the inside base using foam pads to act as a stopper.
7. Using co-ordinated papers, cut strips out and fold to create petals as shown. Layer to colours up fixing together with glue. Finish off the centre of the flower by fixing a gem. Attach flower on top of the ribbon strip as shown.
8. Decorate with glitter highlights and gems to finish.
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Follow these simple steps in the video below to create your own personalised candle! With the launch of our new Cottage Retreat collection on Create and Craft on the 24th March Click here for your free candle toppers digital download!
Thursday, 3 March 2016
Get Ready for Mother's Day!
There is no better way to say thank you than with a handmade card, and so with Mother's day this weekend don't miss this weeks special free download from our beautiful Cottage Retreat collection
DL White card blank
A4 White Card
Backing Paper from free papers
Design Sheet from free papers
Pink vellum paper
1. Take an A4 sheet and turn it landscape. Then fold it in half to make an a5 card black, then flip it over so the spine is on the right hand side. Then take the top layer and fold back onto itself as shown.
To give a different twist on a fold back card, curve the edges as shown, by drawing a curve and cutting around the edge.
2. Cover the panels of the card with backing papers using double sided tape or glue.
3. Attach ribbon strip to the left hand side with double sided tape or glue.
4. Cut out a large topper and attach to the centre of the card with foam pads
5. Cut out the flower embellishment and layer it up using foam pads or silicone glue. Remember if you are using silicone glue, make sure you leave it to dry for about an hour.
6. Cut out and the 2 sentiment to the left hand side as shown, making sure you only put the foam pads on one side.
7. Finish with self adhesive gems and glitter. Top tip, to add more dimension make sure you add glitter around the fur on the main topper by using a quickie glue pen and glitter.
Thursday, 25 February 2016
A Big Thank You from Debbi Moore Designs!
We were delighted to recently find out we have been awarded silver for best overall designer at the International Craft Awards! As a big thank you for your continued support click here to enjoy a special free download from our brand new Cottage Retreat Collection also perfect for Mothers Day! The Full Cottage Retreat Crafting CD Rom is now available to order!