Monday 2 September 2013

Crazy week

What a week!!  Not only have I just finished a 4 day deal launching the new Santa Claus and Christmas Angels collections - which I must say a huge thank you to everyone for their amazing feedback, but yesterday Dawn and I launched my new Luxury Card range on Create and Craft.  Everyone needs card and it has taken quite a few years for me to endorse a range that I am feel confident in.  This new range is by Bersan in conjunction with Payperbox.  Not only do you have an assortment of pearlised colours that are amazing plus it is also available in textured card, but best of all, part of the proceeds go towards my favourite charity Cancer Research.  Check out the website for the full collection, please be patient as not all the photos are on until the end of tomorrow x.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment